4.01.2013

craft it forward

Happy April Fool's Day! I promise this is not a joke post, it's a lovely idea that I'm so excited to post about and get involved with. 

How do you Craft it forward? The idea is that you make a little special something for 5 random people and they continue the process of crafting it forward to others. Such a brilliant and fun idea! I somehow luckily managed to snag one of the 5 comment slots over at Bhrett's lovely blog, Lost in RelocationA reason to get some free goodies in your mailbox and make something special for someone else, yes please! 

Now it's your turn...the first 5 people to comment on this post will get a little handmade goodie from me! All you have to do is comment (and post your email address please) and later on craft it forward on your blog! Simple as that!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! cynthia_hacker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last year, but I don't think any of my 5 paid it forward :(
    I would love to be involved again this year though!
    sjchurchill84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thevisitinghours@gmail.com

    I don't have many followers on my blog, but maybe I'll put it on fb?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do this but sadly I don't have enough followers on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to include you anyways! Do it for your friends and family! Or post it to facebook if you have one!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for my little package! Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you, things have been mega hectic, but I have shown it to the world in my latest Mail Art video that went live today :) http://youtu.be/NT7lndfjNmQ

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!