5.28.2013

DIY travel craft box on Whimseybox

I know the topic for the day on the May blogging challenge is only pictures but I can't only post pictures today because I am too excited! I will keep the talking brief though as a compromise...I managed to keep it a secret these past couple weeks and now that it's posted I can finally share! 
I have a DIY featured on Whimseybox! 
 photo DIY_travelcraftbox_main1000x750_zps41a4bdf7.jpg
See, totally worth breaking the "only pictures" rule for the day! I've been working on making this little guy and photographing it for the past week or so and now you can check it out! You can see the full DIY for my Travel Craft Box on the Whimseybox blog

I'll be packing this little guy in my suitcase when I leave for a trip later this week. So excited to get away before the summer crazy hits! And for once, I'm actually not going to Italy...heading somewhere much more humid and beachy this time. There should be lots of palm tree watercolors, sketches and photographs to share after a gnarly travel day Thursday!    photo DIY_travelcraftbox10_zpsa9182c60.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely :)

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harri! I had so much fun making it :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!