12.23.2018

Wanderful Retreats - the next Italy adventure!

I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point that I'm addicted to Italy. So addicted that I try to find ways to get back to Italy every year. This past summer after we wrapped our 3rd year of art retreats (and added Lucca to the itinerary!) I got to show my family around Italy for the first time! This was the first time my mom and littlest sister had ever been to Italy and the first time for me and my Italian step-dad to show them all of our favorite corners of this gorgeous and chaotic country.

As much as I love Italy and sketching across it, I may love sharing Italy with others even more. All these restaurants and historical facts, quiet churches and picturesque alleys, perfect vantage points for photos and sketches. I've gathered a lot of them over the years and I really LOVE sharing these tips with other people and getting them just as addicted to Italy as I am.

While we may have wrapped up the last summer of Bellissima Art Retreats, this certainly won't be my last summer of showing folks around Italy.

Next summer will be my 10th anniversary of first traveling to Italy, and it will be my first that lead a group across Tuscany (back to my hometown) with my new business - Wanderful Retreats!

I'll be heading back to the first town that sealed my love for this country and leading a small group to some of my favorite towns, restaurants, gelato shops, churches, alleys and more. There will be sketching, cooking, wine tasting, exploring, sunflower field hopping and art-filled adventures! I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell.

If you want to know more about the retreats, pop over to the new website! Or if you just want a fix of pretty Italy photos, you can follow us on Instagram too! More than anything, I'd love it if you could share this fun news with your mom, aunts, cousins, best friends and sisters. Or just come yourself! Especially if your resolution is to travel more, why not come travel with me through Italy to learn to sketch and see all my favorite spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!