1.01.2020

a free 2020 calendar for you!

Happy New Year, friends!

2019 was a wild year and 2020 is gearing up to be just as intense. Intense in a good way, I have a lot of fun stuff planned and I'm sure more is bound to come along throughout the year.



In keeping with tradition from last year, I wanted to make another free calendar for all you lovely folks! Instead of asking you to take a survey this year, I'd just love it if you signed up for the newsletter! This year I'm hoping to release a lot more freebies to newsletter subscribers, as well as share more behind the scenes stuff and tidbits with the folks following along.

And I'd love for you to join the fun!



Click here to sign up for the Sketchy Notions Newsletter and you'll get access to download your free 2020 calendar! I made two sizes for you to print this year, a big 9 x 12 (my favorite) and a regular 8.5 x 11.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!