5.17.2010

13 year old boy from the 70's

This semester was my last time in Advanced Lithography. Before the semester started, I stumbled upon my grandfathers portfolio of photos from his stunt projects from the 60's onwards. That was the main inspiration behind the series of prints I made for the final semester, with the addition of samplings from posters from the iconic car movies from that era as well. So the majority of the semester I felt like I was drawing like a 13 year old boy in the 70's...

The Ward Kurtis


KITT from Knight Rider



Every semester the Advanced class makes a book. Our theme this semester was "Centerfold."

This last one was for out Litho trade. It's based off a photo I took while on the set of Tarentino's "Death Proof."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!