2.08.2011

oh home....

Yes I am home...home is when ever I'm in Italia!

Time to catch up. I had a couple sketches from the very end of last session that didn't make it up here and then a few new ones as well... (sadly, there is still no scanner to access so crummy photos yet again)...

First off! The final Firenze trip...which included another look at David and then a drink in the piazza in front of the Duomo.
 A quick sketch at the Roma airport before going back to California for break.

Now to the newest....
Went to the Cassero tower in town a couple days ago and started this sketch. I'll probably go back and work on it some more...
 Stopped to make this quick watercolor on my way back up to the tower the next day...another one I may work on more...




2 comments:

  1. ... chelsea they are all gorgeous! love the watercolours of old streets especially - love europe! much love blacker clan (cali)

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!