8.14.2012

cleaning the bubble

The art bubble is FINALLY clean! 8 week of projects stacking up and being unable to clean (and unwilling...) sure made one hell of a mess! 4 different art workshops then trying to fulfill orders and keep up with my own projects = a gigantic mess!

Some how instagram makes the mess look pretty... it may have gotten pretty bad but I swear if you asked me to find a specific item I could have! I know my messes very well...

I still have to tackle my backseat, which may be in a sorrier state than my art bubble. But I have a functioning work space and time to work in it again so that makes for a much happier Chelsea! 



After!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Feels soooo good! I finally found some motivation to work again, funny how a clean space changes everything :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!