9.25.2012

Friday/Tuesday Feature: Our Open Road

Alrighty, so this may technically be a Friday Feature...on a Tuesday. But for a good reason! 
I stumbled onto Adam Harteau and his Kickstarter late last night and had to share it this morning. 

As of right now Adam's Kickstarter, Our Open Road, closes in just under a day. Albeit it's already been fully backed but it was just too good not to share. This fall, Adam, his wife Emily and their adorable little daughter Colette, plan to pack up their life and travel from Los Angeles to the southernmost tip of South America, all via their Volkswagen Westfalia. And all the while documenting their journey and creating a new body of artwork. (How can I not love this and share it?!) As they stated on their Kickstarter, 

"Our Open Road is an experiment in living simply while working to create great things."


Adam's work is also very inspiring. I can only hope that my giant Terzo sketchbook will be as intricate and gorgeous as his.

Hopefully I'll be able to have an adventure similar to theirs one day, but in the mean time I'll live vicariously through their journey. Pop over to their Kickstarter to hear the whole story, and maybe help them get a little further along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!