2.04.2013

changes...

The blog has come a long way since I first started it back in 2009, back before I knew anything about editing a blog or how change an html code. The html codes skills still aren't that good but they're better than they were 4 years ago! I wish I was better at taking screen shots and documenting the changes along the way...but alas, I am not. I don't have a screen shot of the old format but I do still have the banners!  I think it's a pretty good progression to the current banner/format...

There have been a lot of changes in all realms of the Sketchy Notions lately, not just on the blog. My Etsy shops have come a long way since I opened the first up in January 2011. It took awhile for me to settle on a look for the Notional Notions shop but I'm really happy with its current banner! I think it ties in better with my business cards (which are also in the process of being updated!) I need to update my Heckyl & Jyve shop too...


And today I finished giving my website a giant face lift! I think the blog and website are much brighter and cleaner now. I really like looking at the progression of all these banners...I think my computer/graphic skills have come a long way! 
Before...
Today! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this post btw! Your stuff is amazing!

    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. It's just a small way of showing I appreciate your blogging awesomeness. So swing by my post & pay it forward if you feel so inclined. No worries/no pressure. Just keep being your divine self & sharing your wonderful posts with the grateful masses (me in particular!). Have an amazing day, my dear!

    http://www.bingobuttercupcrafts.com/2013/02/my-noms.html

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You're so sweet! This is such an awesome surprise! Thank you so much for the nomination! I will do my best to pay it forward!

      Delete
  2. love seeing the progression in your banners all in one place like this! i've changed mine a few times and it's so interesting to see how we change and where we end up. i'm off to take a look around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It was fun to look back and see how it has all changed over the years. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around! I'm off to do the same on your blog :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!