3.29.2013

Friday Feature: Jennifer Judd-McGee

I first found Jennifer's work by clicking through Society 6...this then led me to her inspiring website...which ultimately helped me also find her Etsy shop SwallowField...after that, the verdict was clear. I love her work, no matter what form it comes in! 

Jennifer is a full time artist and mother based out of Maine. She describes herself as being,"a nature lover, obsessive doodler, path finder, and appreciator of paper, fine point pens and detailed patterns." Her work definitely reflects all of this. She's very versatile with her craft and carries the same love and attention to detail to her illustrations, collages and paper cuttings. Jennifer's paper cuts are so intricate and organic that it feels as though they could just continue on off the page on their own. I especially love when she incorporates text into her paper cuttings. 
Following Seas
All Sweet Things Beyond - print
Mighty World
Skipping Stones

Scandi Phone Cover
One of the things I love most about Society 6 are the phone covers. I love seeing artwork on a phone. Her covers are at the top of my list for when I need a new one! 

Make sure you take a peek at her work in either her Society 6, website or Etsy shop


1 comment:

Comments! I love comments!