6.29.2013

summer so far

June went by so fast! I can't believe July starts on Monday...pretty crazy how fast the summer is moving already. These are some of my favorite photos from this past month. This first batch are from the last Los Alamos Third Saturday. My littlest sister came along to play saxophone while I worked on the mural, it was great to have some music to work to! 
These next photos are from the first day of summer. I took a walk around our property to catch some of the summer light. We have some pretty epic looking oak trees up here. If it weren't so insanely hot now, I'd love to hang next to one of them and sketch all day. 
Feels like there are a lot of colors that keep popping up around here. Warm yellows, some reds and cool blues. These are slowly becoming my designated summer colors. What are your summer colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!