Week three of weekly wishes with the Nectar Collective and going strong! Ish... I got a little ambitious last week, not that that's a bad thing at all. Most of them are half accomplished... So a recap for this week, my goals last week were to:
- Post photos of my "Adventures with Grandma and Grandpa" commission book on my blog and website. Check for the blog, but I haven't done the website yet.
- Clean my Etsy shop and list new items. I was able to deactivate a few listings that were really just taking up space. But I didn't list anything new because I forgot I have another market this Saturday!
- Scan the results from my week of doodling and upload to Society 6 and Spoonflower. Check for Society 6, I think the flower pattern looks awesome! Spoonflower is still a to do...
- Solidify some ideas for my logo and brand...yes-ish...I have more ideas but still narrowing it down. I'll share these once I have something concrete or need some help deciding which way to go!
- Print on fabric for new projects! Yep! So happy I got this one done! The photo below is from my little printing session. It's all just experiments right now, I need to invest in some nice fabric ink but I'm loving the patterns I've been playing around with.
So my goals for this next week are much less ambitious and really just kind of what I need to get done this week:
Prepare for my next market this Saturday and stay optimistic about it
The last one of these markets I did, it didn't go very well. I had a lot of fun and made some friends but it didn't have the sale results I had hoped for after all the work I put into it. I was almost tempted not to do this one but I figured since I already have all the inventory ready, I might as well. Hence the goal to stay optimistic this week too. So, hopefully this Saturday is a success! If not, I'll have a goal next week to list some awesome new things in my Etsy shop!
Don't forget to pop over to Melyssa's blog and check out all the other link-upers this week! There are some lovely and inspiring people out there!