7.10.2013

Etsy shop update!

The notebooks have arrived! I listed the first four in the shop yesterday but I have 3 drawings waiting to be turned into covers...just as soon as I catch my breath to do so. I also added some little original travel watercolors this afternoon. There's been little glimpses of these lovelies on my instagram feed for about a month, and now you can finally snatch one up if you would like! Pop on over to my Notional Notions shop to check out my new lovelies! 
 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Edit: As of this afternoon, one of the illustrations and one of the notebooks have already sold! So excited that they've gone over so well already! Hopefully they keep it up, I love making them and would love to make them on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!