10.14.2013

fall shop update

Fall is here, and so is my first seasonal line of cards! I have three hand-printed designs up in my Notional Notions Etsy shop now, and I'm obsessed with all of them! I thought of the sugar skull design last Friday morning, had it carved by lunch and printed before nightfall that day. Yep, obsessed. 

I have some Christmas-y designs in the works too! But because I'm not like Michaels or Hallmark, who apparently believe the Christmas season starts in September (and frankly, I just prefer fall and Halloween over Christmas waaay more), I'll spare you the snowflakes and frivolity until a more appropriate time. 
1. Dia de Los Muertos sugar skull card, also available in white
3. The full fall trifecta! All three cards, both sugar skulls in black & white and fall leaves, for a discount! Huzzah! 

Edit: I printed up a bunch of little sugar skull and leaflet drawstring pouches and I'd love to share them! For this week, you can get one FREE when you purchase a set of three hand-printed cards! 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love! I have a thing for sugar skulls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too! They're so much fun to draw, even more fun to print :)

      Delete
  2. These are really cool!

    http://fizleglitz.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!