4.13.2015

Sketchy Spring Line!

Eek! It's been a while since I last posted to the blog. Lots has been happening and being made in the bubble these days. I have two custom children's books I need to finish up, a wedding guest book, some more wedding goodies and another children's book to write! Double eek! (There was also a shop update in the Notional Notions Etsy shop on April 1st if you missed it!)

On top of all that, I've been working to get new prints ready for the Sketchy Notions shop. And they're finally all done, photographed, and listed! There are 9 new print designs and 4 notebook designs! I also made it an option to order any print as a postcard too. You can mix and match any of the postcards as well. 

To celebrate the new product launch, there's a couple special coupons. You can get three notebooks for $10 with the code: NOTEBOOKLOVE

And for this week only, you can also get 20% off your whole order with the code: SPRINGLOVE20 Might be a perfect time to get a jump start on Mother's Day shopping! 

Take a peek at some of the new prints and such below and head on over to the shop to see more. There's also another project slowly brewing...a little more PG-13 than most of my work. I'm ridiculously excited to get it finished and launched! It will probably take me a month or so but it is going to be so much fun when I'm done! Keep an eye on Instagram for updates with that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!