5.02.2016

Tequila + Tapas Photoshoot

A couple weeks ago, some lovely and talented ladies I know organized a little photoshoot. The theme was Cinco de Mayo and I was asked to make a chalk sign, a guestbook and a mock invitation suite. 

I was so excited to participate in this photoshoot but I had no idea how gorgeous the whole day would be! 

The amazing photographer Rebecca Rivera and the talented stylist and coordinator Maria Irwin from Wunderland Co. were the masterminds behind the whole day. 


Every little detail was perfect. The hair, the flowers, the wardrobe, the venue. It was all stunning! You can find all these lovely ladies and their work over on Instagram too:

Styling + Set Design: @wunderlandco 
Photography: @rebeccariveraphoto + @bri.burkett.photo 
Wardrobe:  @plentyboutique +@wendyfosterlosolivos 
Jewelry: @plentyboutique 
Hair: @angelamichellegillishair 
Makeup: @tylerannholladay 
Florals: @rachellewittdesigns 
Cake: @sweetbaking_co 




How gorgeous are all these photos?! Becca and Bri are such talented ladies. I'm so completely enamored with all the colors and details that Maria brought together that day. Fingers crossed I get to collaborate with them again in the future!

1 comment:

Comments! I love comments!