7.15.2016

Our first Bellissima Art Retreat

Ciao friends! Sorry for the long silence, its been pretty crazy over in this corner of the world. Between meeting with potential location hosts, last minute preparations,and the ACTUAL retreat (which had REAL people!), it's no wonder that it has been nearly a month since my last blog post.

At the moment, I'm back in Lucca getting plans together for my last couple weeks in Italy. And also catching up on blog posts and newsletters, of course! I wanted to first give you guys a glimpse of the main purpose of this years Italy trip, our week long Bellissima Art Retreat in Florence.

Well...WE DID IT! Ah! The retreat ended almost a week ago and I still can't quite believe we did it. And it was wonderful! Our guests made some amazing art, spent a week in a gorgeous apartment in the heart of Florence, learned some Italian recipes our in the Chianti region, and feasted on two group dinners. It was amazing. And exhausting but so very worth it. We are already discussing plans for new retreats next year as well.

Here are a few little peeks of the adventures we had during our week in Florence. There are more over in Instagram under the hashtag #bellissimaartretreat2016 as well.










1 comment:

  1. ummm I AM SO SAD I MISSED THIS!
    this looks absolutely amazing! <3 <3
    i can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!