11.05.2019

Modern Colored Pencil - Book #3!

Hello Modern Colored Pencil! Aka...book number 3...whoa. It's really crazy to type that out. I never really thought I'd ever have a book one, let alone be on book number three. 


This new one started back in January with another quick turn around. My editor needed all the text and illustrations by June so this spring was a frenzy of finalizing details for my Wanderful Retreats, getting stuff ready for my own travels, shipping orders to wholesale accounts and getting this book finished up. 




I gotta admit...I really love how this one turned out. I thought I loved the first two but this third one is just so pretty to flip through. I love the content and the illustrations. And since I never really worked with colored pencils before (unless you count watercolor pencils), I pretty got to learn how to use these tools while making the book which was very exciting. 




Family book portrait! If you want a peek at some of the supplies I used to make the book, you can shop all my recommended colored pencil supplies right here on Amazon. And if you snag a copy on Amazon or at Barnes & Noble, I'd love it if you could leave a kind review too! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Chelsea! The book look gorgeous. It's so nice to see Sketchy Notions in my inbox again... I was just thinking of you recently and hoped you were still creating. Obviously so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Ann! I've definitely neglected this little blog, and have kinda started to transition to posting on the blog of my shop but I'll always have a soft spot for this corner of the web. And creating :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!