1.13.2012

24 in 2012

Oh mama mia! 2011 was a blur! And with it being gone, changes need to start...yesterday!I've always had trouble with resolutions, so this year I've decided to wait until my birthday later this month to start my alternative...

Instead of resolutions I'm going to make a list of goals instead, 24 to be exact. 24 goals that I would like to accomplish before my next birthday (the big 25, eek!). I was inspired by Elsie's post over at her blog, A Beautiful Mess. Hopefully I'll have as much luck as she did with her goals this past year.

My plans have recently changed, resulting in me staying state side for a while so I hope this list of goals will keep me from going into a funk and finally make me get my act together for the first time since the adrenaline of school burned out. Andiamo!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3387683/sketchy-notions?claim=gaqmwwsafsw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!