5.28.2012

IF: faded + NEWS!

A quickie for Illustration Friday's theme this week: faded. Instantly reminded me of my faded and destroyed favorite pair of jeans. I swear I'm going to wear them to shreds. 

And big happy news! My Pearl Snap Earrings are now in an actual store! HOORAY!! They're now at the cute new store in Los Olivos, California: the General Store. I'll snap a picture of it sometime this week. 

Anyways, here's the quickly illo of my favorite faded blue jeans! (I keep struggling with our scanner...it kills the blues then saturates everything else and I can't seem to find a digital way to remedy this....che palle...)


9 comments:

  1. They're full of character ... love the rips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many more on the real pair! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I think a lot of folks went with faded jeans! I know I did. And it's true. Nothing like 'em. Nice watercolor. I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good go-to with the topic! Thank you Paula :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!