11.20.2012

è giunto il momento, disse il tricheco...

"The time has come," the Walrus said...to head back to California. I have 2 pages and a smattering of little blank spaces left empty in Terzo. As much as I don't want to go back, Terzo says it's time. Che palle... 

The weather has been gloomy these past few days so I haven't been able to take any photos of the latest sketches. I've also been running around like mad trying to see everybody one more time. I'll be updating on the final sketches once I get back to Cali, pending that Russia doesn't keep me longer than necessary again, customs at LAX aren't a nightmare the day before Thanksgiving and I don't sink into an epic food coma to sedate myself.

This afternoon I head to Rome to do some last bits of sketching, then I'll probably make some more between Moscow and LAX. Here's one last little sneak peek at Terzo until I fly back across the pond/tundra to the sweet Pacific...
Piazza Grande in Arezzo...this was one of the first sketching spots in my second Italy sketchbook so it's a very special location for me. I think it's come a long way since the first version...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!