8.06.2013

coco-belle bijoux

Hello there! How have you been? Things have been constantly moving here with finishing summer workshops, swim lessons, getting my business up and running, getting ready for more markets (I have another one in Santa Barbara Saturday and one August 31 in Carpenteria!) AND keeping on top of Etsy and wholesale orders. Whew! 

Anyways, I wanted to share a little bit of what I've been up to. I was commissioned by some lovely and talented ladies to design a logo and some accompanying banners for their new Etsy shop! It was such a fun project! They wanted a simple logo, with a bit of a boho chic feel. I love the results and I'm so happy they loved it too! 

Check out Havaiki and Pearl's sweet Etsy shop, Coco-Belle Bijoux, and show them some love! They make the most stunning necklaces and bracelets using Tahitian Black Pearls. You can also check them out on Facebook and follow along with their creations and inspirations on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!