10.31.2013

chelsea ward art & sketchy notions

All of the secretive work I have been working on these past few months is reaching the final reveal! It starts today with the reveal of my new personal art site, separate from the name Sketchy Notions. I loved that original site so much but building Sketchy Notions as a brand meant that I needed to sever the personal art ties to it. I am so excited to share my new personal art site: chelseawardart.com
So what will happen to sketchynotions.com? Right now, most of the site is still accessible so anyone that lands there knows what changes are happening. But if all goes according to plan today and tomorrow, that domain will become my new shop separate from my Notional Notions Etsy shop! Exciting, right? I will still have the Etsy shop for custom orders and one-of-a-kind  hand-made goodies, but the new Sketchy Notions shop will be the place to find prints of my travel art, holiday greeting cards, watercolor postcards and eventually a variety of other printed goods! 

To celebrate all of this, and the fact that today is Halloween (my favorite Holiday), you can now get 15% off my Etsy shop when you use the code "HALLOWEEN" at checkout! Snatch up some of my Day of the Dead skulls before they're all gone! I participated in a trunk show on Tuesday night and those cards were very popular! I'll be sharing the hand-printed Holiday cards and goodies in a matter of hours too! Time to dive back into the art bubble and get to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!