11.28.2013

cyber friday business weekend extravaganza!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the day and feasting upon mountains of stuffing and mashed potatoes! I have a little surprise for you all, so snap out of that turkey coma...

I'm sure you're already aware of the craziness that starts tomorrow...Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. All of which adds up to the potential for a lot of insanity out in the shopping world, but also the chance of some sweet deals! Including in my own shops! 


Starting at 12:00 am on Friday November 29th until 11:59 pm Monday December 2nd, if you use the code WEEKEND15 you can get 15% your order in the Sketchy Notions shop and the Notional Notions Etsy shop! Huzzah! You have to purchase at least $20 worth of goodies, and I'm sorry but it doesn't apply to custom orders. But you can still snag some sweet goods, including the newest items in my shops...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!