We were also in Utah over Black Friday + Small Business Saturday + Cyber Monday and I'm so excited with how well it went this year! THANK YOU! There's still time to snag some goodies in time for Christmas, and if you sign up for the Sketchy Notions Newsletter you can snag 10% off your order!
1. This guy almost didn't make it home but we were able to squeeze him in at the last minute! I'm still searching for the perfect spot to hang him!
2. The view from my grandparent's house outside of Kanab. Best view to wake up early to.
3. All my weapons of creation for arting in the wild. Armed with my trusty sling shot and favorite Bird Trouble pouch!
4. A great off-roading ride that leads to the coolest petroglyph location!
5. Freja, our Danish foreign exchange student, and I got separated from our group another day we were off-roading. We were a bit lost for a couple hours but we got some great adventuring done and even some sketching.
6. There's an old movie set by my grandparent's house too, where they filmed old Westerns. Now it's just a cool ghost town to wander through.
7. Dusty sunset after some off-roading.
8. This is Freja just after we saw the Grand Canyon! Hooray! (She's also a fashion blogger!)
9. Sketching the Grand Canyon. I can check that off the sketching bucket list!
10. We drove through Zion National Park on our way home. Zion is one of my favorite National Parks in the whole country.
How was your Thanksgiving? Any good adventures or traveling stories to share?