8.31.2016

WILDBRIDE collaboration

And continuing with the trend of rather late recaps of projects, here's another gem of a collaboration. Probably one of the highlights of 2016!

About this time last year, one of my favorite bloggers/Instagrammers, Liz Morrow, put out a request for contributions towards swag bags for her upcoming WILDBRIDE Retreats! I've been following her blog for years. Seriously, I remember finding her blog 4 years ago when I was working in my friend's yogurt shop and just devouring every post when I had down time (in between fro-yos). Roadtripping across the country in a vintage RV? Hard not to love her. 

Fast forward a month or so and I get a response from Liz about making some custom watercolor prints for all the retreat participants. An absolute dream collaboration! 

Liz's retreats were meandering from the Oregon coast to the California Redwood forests, then down to Joshua Tree and over to Sedona, Arizona. We decided to do a one-of-a-kind print for each gal in each retreat. A different watercolor for each retreat location and a different quote over-layed on top of it. I also found a longer quote that I fell in love with that became small one-of-a-kind prints on top of watercolored paper. 


These first 2 photos are mine but the bottom two are by Liz (who is a fantastic photographer). The retreats look like they were pretty incredible, with a rather impressive swag bag! Pop on over to the WILDBRIDE blog to read more about Liz's retreats and all the amazing swag! 



2 comments:

  1. ahhhh i love her blog too!
    <3
    Girl, this is such an awesome collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't her blog amazing?! I would love to get my own little camper one day! It was so much fun to collaborate with her :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!