10.27.2018

Etsy Swap 2018!

Yet again, long time no blog. There's so many things to catch you all up on and I will have to get to that another day!

Today, I'm excited to share some goodies I was sent by the lovely Amy from A Loved Life! I've been following Amy for a few years now and actually participated in her last Etsy Swap a few years ago too!

Amy organized the swap AND she ended up being paired with me! I was paired with the sweet Ruthanne Crews so hopefully she liked her goodies too!

On to the fun part! Amy sent me such thoughtful goodies, everything from cat stickers from one of my favorite shops Cactus Club, to a gorgeous porcelain grapefruit bowl from Heirloom Studio. I will of course be eating my grapefruits out of my grapefruit bowl just for the sake of doing it.

There was also a lovely assortment of teach and a bath fizz bar, which I'm sure will come in handy as the Holiday season kicks into high gear! Thank you so much Amy! You can see more of the goodies people mailed each other for the 2018 Etsy Swap over on Amy's blog.

There's so much more to update you and I'll do my best to get another post over here soon. Another book that's releasing soon, a whole new collection of paper goods, a new art retreat company...A LOT!

If you want to get an idea of what's going on immediately, pop on over to the Sketchy Notions Instagram and my personal Instagram to get a peek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!