7.14.2012

New Revisit Project prints! And a sale!

Busy day! I finally finished up the next two pieces in my Revisit Project! Santa Chiara and Castiglion Fiorentino are completed! And are now in my Etsy shop! 


To celebrate their completion, I'm also having a sale on ALL my prints in the shop! Including all the Revisit Project prints and all my little owls! 
AND if you buy two, you get FREE SHIPPING! Huzzah! 


I also just dropped off another batch of pearl snap earrings at Los Olivos General Store this morning! Busy week, and I've only been able to get into the art bubble twice! 


The Chair Faire is coming too so I need to get cranking on those two beauties. And I'm making the invitations for my future cousin in law's bridal shower! Lots happening...plus my bookmaking workshop next week. Oi vey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!