8.17.2012

Friday Feature: Vero Navarro

Today I would like to feature the art of the lovely Vero Navarro. She is a graphic designer and illustrator living and working in Madrid, Spain. Vero is an artist I have admired for a long time. She has a gorgeous way of drawing people, with a lovely art nouveau sort of twist to it. 

I love pretty much all of her work but it's her drawings on kraft paper that got me addicted to her work in the first place. The way she conveys light in these drawings is so delicate and gorgeous. Just the perfect accents of light to make the image pop and no more. 

Her digital work is also very impressive. She combines her hand drawn work with the computer in very lovely ways. And she does some very interesting things with a simple palette of black and white. Vero has a very unique style and hand that I can't get enough of!

Check out more of her work at her blog and website!







2 comments:

  1. I love working on toned paper! Great feature :) I love her use of whites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always say I'm going to try it but I still have yet to! Perhaps the time has come :)

      Delete

Comments! I love comments!