9.08.2012

lusting for wandering

Oh the wanderlust is growing stronger every day! Day dreaming is at an all time high! Productivity is at risk! And so, I'm thinking forward to stay motivated. Past when I will (hopefully) successfully have completed my 24 before 25 list in just over 4 months. WOW! That means I'll be 25 soon...eek! (does that mean I have to settle down and start acting my age? please say it ain't so!)

Once the completion of the list happens, aside from the obvious rewards of having checked off all those babies I might like to treat myself to a special item or two. The ladies over at A Beautiful Mess had the idea of rewarding themselves with an Etsy love with the completion of their goals. Genius! I have far too many Etsy lusts but I made a little treasury list to keep track of my favorite ones, that also stick with my wanderlustful wanderings at the moment. 

One of my daydream wanders at the moment have been a road trip to Alaska! I miss road trips so much and I've never ventured that far North. I think it would be fun to make a giant trip north, Yosemite along the way, cruise Alaska, then return south and head east to visit Yellowstone. I love those parks but it has been far too long since I've seen them. This gal's adventure in a Winebago is fueling my road trip jonesing pretty bad too!  But Alaska is high on the list of destinations after this next Italy jaunt is complete! Followed by Morocco. And Ireland. And the Canary Islands. Costa Rica. Peru. New Zealand. Croatia. Greece. Turkey.... oh hell, the list just goes on and on...

'lusting for wandering' by NotionalNotions

the perfect wanderlusting ammo. (and potential splurge rewards for a successful 24 before 25 list)


The Travelers Pack
$375.00

Shaman Stick / Alaska Series...
$45.00

You Are on an Adventure
$30.00

Upcycled Leather Journal - Y...
$28.00

sura. a custom not all who ...
$45.00

Handwoven Turkish Towel, Pes...
$28.00

Custom Necklace. Any State o...
$49.00

vintage suede boots - size 9
$50.00

Safari Camera Bag - Burgund...
$156.95

Venice I 2012 Original dra...
$60.00

vintage c. 1950s STELLAR met...
$42.00

Antler Necklace with brown s...
$18.00

The National. An Altered Pos...
$20.00

Road Trip Necklace // Large ...
$24.00

Watercolour of France Print ...
$10.00

Tuscany Photograph, Italy Ph...
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!