2.28.2013

lately & adventures in sponsoring

One of my new Etsy items! A Sketchy Mini Book...
I've hit a mini rut with blogging lately. It's not that I'm not making things that I wouldn't love to share right this very instant, there are plenty! But a lot I can't share now until the projects are closer to being done. 

But I do have some lovely news I can share! I've been contemplating delving into the world of blog sponsoring for a while. Not having people pay to advertise on my blog, I don't think this little space in the interweb world is widespread enough to start asking for money. Nor do I think I should be channeling my funds towards directing traffic here, no matter how much I love blogging and sharing my projects and work.

So I found a great compromise (and a way to cross off a goal from my 25 before 26 list!)... I've purchased two ad spots on two fantastic and lovely blogs that I've been following for a while for my Notional Notions Etsy shop! 

Starting tomorrow, I will have ad spots on both Shirley's lovely blog, Trees.Hides. (she also has an amazing Etsy shop that I've drooled over for ages!) and on Shell's amazing blog, Kitty And Buck (who also has an adorable Etsy shop). Probably at some point during the next month I'll be participating in some form of a giveaway on both of these blogs so make sure you keep an eye on both of these ladies lovely blogs! 

Kitty & BuckTrees.Hides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!