3.18.2013

Etsy favs: into the wild

The closer that summer gets, the more I want to travel. Naturally my first idea is to go back to Italy. Unfortunately, considering how measly my bank account is at the moment, a trip abroad may not be in the near future for quite some time. But that doesn't mean I can't sneak off on a quick little road trip to somewhere nearby...

When my sister and I were little, our dad would take us on a 2+ week road trip at the beginning of every summer in his modified bus. My sister and I saw Yosemite, Yellowstone, Death Valley, the Grand Canyon...pretty much every National Park in the West and Central USA. So come summer, when my wanderlust blues are at their peak, I may sneak a drive in to one of these places. 

I haven't made one of these in a while so in honor of these wanderlust blues, here's a little Etsy Treasury list of all the things that remind of the summer US road trips. 


'into the wild' by NotionalNotions

reminders of summer national park adventures


$85

$198

$300

$43

$28

$400

$12

$18

$150

$36

$136

$32

$13.45

$30

$42

$48

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!