How is it Friday already? These past few days have been a blur since we got back. Slowly getting back into productivity mode and out of Florida time zone. Luckily the schools I teach at are on spring break so I have some more time to get my own work done...huzzah!
- Reading/Listening: I nerded out hard on the Florida trip. I powered through the audio book (first time for one of those...it was surprisingly good!) of World War Z by Max Brooks on the flight to Florida. Excellent book! Then keeping with the zombie theme, I knocked out part 1 of the Walking Dead compendium on the flight home. Now reading I Am Legend by Richard Matheson...I'm sensing a theme here...
- Watching: Come Fly With Me. Another BBC show, and so addictive. It's a mockumentary on a fake airport and their employees/customers, all played by about 3 people. Hilarious (and available on Netflix!)
- Inspired by: Daniela Volpari...she has such a fun style of illustration.
- Making: more carvings to print! Just over a month before my first little market...time to stock up!
- Wishing: I were better at managing my time...and that I had more of it...an on going dilemma...
|Lovely and mysterious foggy mornings|
|Our sweet little warrior princess Xena (and notorious photo bombing cat) passed away last week...I'm going to miss her, especially her company during photo shoots.|
|The flowers I put in my mini bud vases nearly 2 weeks ago sprouted more flowers!|
|Spring has arrived in Santa Barbara|
|A quick little chalk mural at the C Gallery!|