3.18.2020

Free Coloring Pages: Indoor Jungle

Hey friends. I was expecting my next blog post would be part of the new series I'm working on. I have a few nearly ready to post too. But crazy times call for...coloring!


If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my schedule has opened up quite a bit. Italy retreats are postponed, trade shows canceled and craft fairs no longer happening. We've been ordered to "shelter in place" until April 7th May 3rd (*gulp*) here in Berkeley. This all means I have a LOT more free time! And I know I'm not the only one...many of my friends (and their littles) are also spending more time at home during these days.

So I wanted to spread a little colorful fun! I made 4 (update!5 coloring pages (hoping to make more in the coming days coming weeks too) for you and your littles to color! They're sized for regular paper (8.5" x 11") so you can print them at home on regular paper or even watercolor paper if you want to paint! Click any of the photos of right here to get access to all "Indoor Jungle" coloring pages or you can find all the freebies in one place on the Sketchy Notions website freebie page.


If you use any of these, I'd LOVE to see the colorful results! Please tag me on Instagram @sketchynotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!